Google
 

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sooner or Later...

First let me start of by saying that the party I threw last week was crazy. It was popping, I was mad that I couldn't enjoy it but then again it was strictly business only. Well school is done, I am just waiting for my grades unfortunately I failed intermediate algebra again. SMH...I need to get on my shit if I can't pledge because of my grades I am going to be pissed. I am going to go look for a job tomorrow because I do not have anything to do in my house. I am mad I couldn't get the 11/12 Jordan Package and I missed out on the Air Jordan Eminem 2's. The Black/Red Premier XXIII's are coming out in two days so hopefully I can scoop them off the Jordan Flight Club website and flip them so I can get around 1,500. On the contrary my favorite song from N.E.R.D's album Seeing Sounds finally got it's video. Enjoy. The Year is almost over and shit is about to get real hectic unfortunately.

No comments: